LISD CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
To join Premier Sportsplex follow these steps:
- To Accept the Membership Agreement, fully complete the Registration and click [Send].
- Complete the personal information page.
- Add family members 3 years and older to your membership.
- You will receive membership confirmation after your employment is varified.
- A Personal trainer will contact you with your FREE training consult.
- Your Membership cards will be ready for pick up at Premier's Front desk.
- Start your new journey and your new lifestyle!
PREMIER SPORTSPLEX AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!
- I understand that my monthly dues will be $18.00 plus tax per month per person on the membership. I also understand childcare for children 8 weeks to 6 years of age is $5 per month per child and must be included on the enrollment.
- I understand I will be drafted each month on the 15th of the month from the attached account number.
- I understand that having a membership card to Premier does not make you “fitter” and usage is required for results.
- I understand that I will be charged one full months dues at time of enrollment to be credited for my final month of enrollment.
- I understand that I will not become physically fit through osmoses and participation is required so please, please let us help!
- I understand every April and September there will be an additional Club Enhancement fee of $29 plus tax added to my monthly dues.
- I understand that Premier will run an eligibility check with the company I have enrolled under and if I am not employed by that company my membership will automatically covert to the standard membership rate of $34.95 per month.
- I understand that every guest of mine must pay a $10 guest fee to use the facility.
- I understand that a treadmill can help improve the health of my heart but it must be turned on and just watching the TV attached does not constitute as a workout.
- I understand that I have signed a legal contract and that I will make twelve (12) consecutive payments for a one-year membership and will required 30 day notice if I choose to discontinue after the term of the agreement.
- I understand the following 30-day cancellation policy and that it cannot be taken care of by phone or e-mail:
- The 12 month membership can be cancelled by giving 30-day written notice to Premier after the term of the agreement has been fulfilled (using the next 1st as the notice date). Non-use of the club or your inability to use the club does not cancel the membership.
- I agree and understand the policies and have had no oral representations made to me.
THE FINE PRINT…
THIS IS A 12 MONTH (1 YEAR) CONTRACTED MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
YOU ARE OBLIGATED TO 12 PAYMENTS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT AND
30 DAY NOTICE REQUIRED ONCE AGREEMENT IS FULFILLED
TO DISCONTINUE YOUR MEMBERSHIP.
The undersigned hereby subscribes to the use of Premier Sportsplex hereinafter called “Premier”. The membership cost and length of contract are described in the disclosure agreement.
The facilities of Premier shall be available to the members daily during regular business hours, legal holidays excluded. The center may be closed for a period of up to one (1) week for maintenance purposes. Should the facility be unavailable for members’ use at any other time, due to damage by fire, act of God, catastrophe, accident or other reason beyond the control of Premier, the membership term will be extended for a period equal to the time of such unavailability.
All membership fees paid in total or in part are earned and non-refundable at time of payment, unless otherwise approved in WRITING by a corporate officer of Premier. Members will be required to make all agreed payments as they become due, whether the member is making use of the facility or not will not relieve the member of the obligation to make each payment. Membership is non-transferable, non-cancelable, and non-assignable. It is expressly understood that the member’s inability to use the facility, including moving out of Lubbock and no freeze policy is available for time not used.
While on or about the Premier premises, member promises to abide by all rules and regulations of the center and to conduct him/herself in a quite and peaceful manner at all times. Doing or saying nothing that could possibly endanger or disrupt the business or reputation of the center. Member(s) understands that any failure to act in accordance with these promises could result in expulsion from the premises and at the same time, not relieve the member of any liability for remaining payments due to Premier from the member(s).
It is expressly agreed that all exercising and use of the equipment or facilities of Premier by member or member’s guest are undertaken at the sole risk of the member (or member’s family). Member hereby agrees to hold harmless, release and forever discharge Premier, its operators, agents, servants, employees, consultants, advisors, owners and lessors of its equipment from any and all claims for injury or damage to the member’s person or property, arising out of or in connection with the use of the premises or equipment. Participation in the physical exercise, sports, fitness programs and form all acts of active or passive negligence on the part of Premier, its servants, agents or employees. Member also understands that no representations have been made of any kind regarding one’s ability to gain or lose weight or alter his/her health.
All members are strongly encouraged to have a complete physical examination by a medical doctor prior to beginning any program or strenuous new activity. If a proposed member has a history of heart disease, he/she should consult a physician before joining Premier Sportsplex.
Members must check in and present their membership card each time they use Premier. Guest may use Premier only when accompanied by a member and must register at the front desk. Members of Premier are responsible for the appropriateness of attire and conduct of their guest. A guest fee will be charged for each guest’s visit to Premier. Premier reserves the right to limit the number of guests a member may bring to use the facilities.
This instrument contains the entire agreement between the parties relating to the rights herein granted and obligations herein assumed. Any oral representations or modifications concerning this instrument shall be of no force or effect except a subsequent modification in writing or as hereinabove provided. This agreement shall be performable in Lubbock, Lubbock County, Texas and its terms shall be governed by the State of Texas. I acknowledge receipt of a copy of this agreement.
The information, disclosures, terms and conditions and signatures of the parties are incorporated in and made part of, this agreement for all purposes.
By providing your credit card information below, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the Premer Sportsplex Membership Agreement.