For Youth, Graduation & Group Lock-Ins
33' ROCK CLIMBING WALL
- Staff members to assist in harnessing and belaying.
- Three climbing stations, each with a different skill level.
- All belay stations serviced according to industry standards.
FOUR BASKETBALL / VOLLEYBALL COURTS
- Courts can be set up according to your needs with volleyball, basketball or just open for games or casino night.
- Basketballs, volleyballs and score boards available for use.
FOUR RACQUETBALL COURTS
- Racquetball Court 2 converts into Wallyball Court. (Volleyball played off walls and ceiling.)
- Racquets, racquetballs, eye wear, and walleyballs available.
- Max of four people per court for racquetball and eight during Wallyball game play.
TWO BATTING CAGES, PING PONG, AND MEETING AREAS
- Batting cages equipped with "L" screens for pitching and hitting
- Ping Pong table located on upstairs balcony
- Group fitness room great for a meeting, devotional or prize room.
- Full service concession including items such as hod dogs, pizza, smoothies, energy drinks, and more.
- Lounge features seating for 50+, big screen TV plus additional TVs, couches, private bathroom areas.
- A great place for small to medium team building devotionals.
SUMMER RECREATIONAL POOL
- Available Memorial Day - Labor day.
- Accommodates up to 300 guests.
- Heated, diving board, slide, BBQ grills, gazebo and sound system.
- Certified Lifeguards on-site.
- Pool requires additional fee.
Lock-ins available every Friday and Saturday
Lock-In 11pm-6am (unless reqursted otherwise)
Up to 50 Participants
|Outside food and drink
|ALL CHURCH ORGANIZATIONS RECEIVE 10% CASH BACK DONATION|
- Parties of 100 or more participants require staffed security at renter's expense.
- Set up allowed one hour before party begins unless otherwise arranged. Set up time included in rate.
- Basketball courts may be used for dances, DJ's, casino tables, and other games but set up and equipment must be provided by renter.
- All participants must have release and waiver signed before participation will be allowed.
- Under 18 years of age requires parent or guardian signature.